Latest posts on Christian Aid

Why 'Christian Hate?'? An introduction to the blog

Places Christians shouldn't go A quick tour of Christian Hate?'s case against Christian Aid

Christians and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict Read all my posts on this topic

Thursday, February 28, 2008

KKK kandidate Obama

A special message for any white American readers out there who are planning to vote Obama: you're evil racist scum. Have a nice day.

How much am I paying this man to spout this insulting claptrap?

PS I'm afraid it looks very much as if they're on Trev's wavelength at Barack's church ('We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black' - anyone know of any Unashamedly White churches that I could attend in the Curmudge area?). Disappointing.

1 comment:

SnoopyTheGoon said...

"The equality chief", as they call him in the article, is one strong spinner. Wow - what can I say?