Latest posts on Christian Aid

Why 'Christian Hate?'? An introduction to the blog

Places Christians shouldn't go A quick tour of Christian Hate?'s case against Christian Aid

Christians and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict Read all my posts on this topic

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ken Livingstone: an apology

In commenting on the incident in which Ken Livingstone likened a Jewish journalist to a concentration camp guard, I have implied (see my comment on this post) that he would not think of subjecting a black person to a comparable insult.

It has now come to my notice that I was mistaken. This is Nick Cohen in the Observer:-

'[...] Livingstone used public money to produce propaganda against Trevor Phillips, which culminated in the mayor saying that the head of the Commission for Racial Equality would 'soon be joining the BNP', a revolting insult for a white politician to throw at a black man and one that makes a nonsense of his anti-racist postures.'

I would like to apologize to the Mayor of London for any distress caused by my error.

1 comment:

SnoopyTheGoon said...

;-)

BTW, is this blog hibernating for the duration of the winter?